25 avril 2011

Brian May [Queen] sur une chanson du nouveau Lady Gaga.


Brian May viens de confirmer qu'il a jouer de la guitare sur la chanson You and I extrait de Born this way de Lady Gaga. Cette chanson est produite par le legendaire Mutt Lange, producteur d'albums tells que Highway to Hell, Back In Black d'AC//DC, Hysteria des Def Leppard ou de Shania Twain.

Le message de Brian May :
Yes, I can confirm I have played some hot guitar on a track for the excellent Lady Ga Ga!

Mutt Lange, the producer of the track, called me up and asked if I would play a solo ... then said ... well, you can play what you like !

So I got hold of it and did my thing. I think it's a stupendous track. It will shock some people because she sounds unlike the way she has done until now. It's a major passionate heartfelt blues/country/rock performance ... just the kind of thing I love to work off. It also has a subtle nod to We Will Rock You in there. It's well heavy - a song with a real story, and has the full weight of Mutt's production behind it.

I gave it my all !!

Cheers

Rappel : Le nom Lady Gaga viens de la chanson Radio Gaga du groupe de Brian May : Queen.

La chanson You and I dans sa version concert :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire